Tandem Credit Card Alternative
Have you been looking for a Tandem credit card alternative but are unsure as to what your options are? Have you been worried about getting yourself a credit card or a personal loan? Maybe your credit score is not currently good enough to facilitate the securing of one of the two previous options? Whatever your circumstances are, if you are in need of quick cash to help yourself or a family member out of a financial emergency, to pay for a replacement or a repair of a vital household appliance, then we would recommend that you consider a payday loan.
A Trustworthy Tandem Credit Card Alternative
As a trustworthy and an authentic Tandem credit card alternative there are a whole host of reasons why a payday or a short term loan is better for you and your situation. We will list for you below just a handful of reasons why LoanPig is a better option:
- Simple Process. Our process is far simpler and we promote transparency at every stage of the loan process. With Tandem, you will need an advanced understanding of credit, the inner workings of credit cards themselves as well as a pretty strong grasp of mathematics to understand what they are offering you!
- Higher Acceptance Rates. You are much more likely to be accepted for a LoanPig loan than you are for a Tandem credit card. We accept applicants with a lower credit score (plus our eligibility criteria are far less strict). So if you have a less than perfect score and are in need of emergency funding then our alternative to a Tandem credit card is by far the easier and more accessible option.
- Easier Terms. Tandem may offer you a less favourable set of terms than is advertised. With our Tandem credit card alternative what you see is what you get. Select the amount you want to borrow online and the amount you will have to repay will be displayed on the screen. It really is that simple.
Alternative to Tandem Credit Cards
If you’re in need of quick cash, there are other options than just falling into a credit card trap. If you do not have enough time to save up money to repay a purchase or pay an unexpected bill, don’t worry! Why not try putting in a few extra hours overtime at work? Or even look for a part-time job to bring in the extra income needed. If those aren’t something you’d like, you could ask for help from your family and friends. Or even try selling some unwanted things that you’ve got lying around the house.
Tandem Credit Card Eligibility
All you need to do is fill in the requested information – the information that we ask for is not detailed and usually, people have this to hand or know this off by heart. Completing the form in its entirety should not take any more than a few minutes, and once you have completed the form, all you need to do is hit submit, sit back and relax!
To be in with a chance of getting a loan, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age in order to make your application (we cannot provide loans to anybody under the age of 18)
- Must be a full-time and legal resident of the United Kingdom
- Have a valid bank account, a working email address, phone number
- Must be in some form of employment at the point at which your application is made
As a direct lender, we advise that you adhere to our eligibility options before applying for a short term loan. When it comes to comparing Tandem and LoanPig’s eligibility requirements, they are pretty similar.
Apply For Your Alternative To A Tandem Credit Card
Applying for a loan, it couldn’t be simpler. We have taken great pains and expended great effort to make sure that our application process (from start to finish) is as straightforward and as pain-free as it is possible to be. See how easy it is to apply for your Tandem credit card alternative!