Ocean Credit Card Alternative
Here at LoanPig, we specialise in providing alternatives to Ocean credit cards, and are therefore a very popular alternative to Ocean owing to our flexible and market leading approach to providing loans to those who need them most. We are one of the U.K’s leading providers of short term and payday loan products and are trusted by countless individuals each year; if you have been looking for an Ocean credit card alternative then look no further than LoanPig!
We understand that any search for credit or for a loan can be highly stressful. That is why we have taken great pains to make our application process as stress-free as possible. To achieve this aim, we have streamlined our internal processes (including the approval process so that you can receive a loan decision as soon as possible!) and we have made advancements across the board so that our entire operation is as efficient as it can possibly be.
There are a great many reasons why an individual might seek an Ocean credit card alternative. One of the most popular reasons is that a lot of people do not want to be sucked into securing themselves a credit card as these (as well as the associated credit card debt) can stick with you for years and when the interest is especially high (in this instance at 39.9%) can take you years and years to pay off fully. This, we believe is why LoanPig are such a popular alternative to an Ocean credit card. We are an extremely flexible lender and the following are examples of this flexibility:
- You can borrow between £50 and £1500 (an Ocean credit card is not set up to facilitate this kind of short-term borrowing)
- You can borrow your desired amount for a period of between 1 month and 12 months
- Our application process, as previously mentioned, has been streamlined and optimised and you can have a decision in an extremely short space of time
If you would like to learn more about our payday loans then we have a page dedicated to this product which you can find here. Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about our short-term loans you can do so here.
What Can You Spend A LoanPig Loan On?
Here at LoanPig, we do not ever and will not ever impose any rules or restrictions regarding the ways in which you spend your LoanPig loan. However, as a viable and a popular Ocean credit card alternative, our recommendation would be that you only use your LoanPig loan to help you out of, or in resolving a financial emergency (a large portion of our customers do in fact use our services in the applicable circumstances). If you are unsure as to the definition of a financial emergency then do not worry as we have included below a comprehensive list of what would and what would not constitute a financial emergency.
What Is Not A Financial Emergency?
Examples of what are not financial emergencies are as follows:
- A new games console or a new console game comes out and you really want to purchase it but do not have enough money
- You want a new pair of trainers (the ones you currently own are not broken or damaged in any way)
- You want a holiday or a getaway for yourself or for you and your partner/family
- You need to purchase a new car (whilst your current car is fully functioning and operational)
The above examples or situations. if left unresolved would cause no further consequences. We would not recommend you source yourself an Ocean credit card alternative if the above applies to you however as previously stated we do not and will not ever impose any restrictions on what you can and can’t spend your loan on.
What Is A Financial Emergency?
A financial emergency, loosely speaking, is a situation, scenario, or circumstance that if left unresolved would cause you further hardship or difficulty. It can also refer to the need to replace an item in the home that is considered essential to everyday life. The following are examples of financial emergencies:
- You receive a much larger than expected utility bill that you have not budgeted for and have no conceivable way of paying
- You suddenly need to pay for dental work that arises as a result of an accident, either for yourself or for a family member
- The family pet suddenly falls ill and requires emergency veterinary work
The above are examples of financial emergencies that would require you to source cash quickly with as short a waiting time as possible so as to pay an individual or a company. Other examples of financial emergencies require immediate cash to replace an object or appliance:
- If your fridge or freezer breaks down or stops working properly then you will need to replace this as a priority (especially if the fridge/freezer in question is full of food!)
- If your oven breaks down then you will be unable to cook, this could of course have multiple repercussions
LoanPig, An Ocean Credit Card Alternative
If you want a payday loan or a short-term loan from a specialised and an experienced Ocean credit card alternative provider, then LoanPig are here for you. Our loan products are highly competitive and our terms and conditions are some of the best in the industry (inclusive of APR rates). To begin your application for an alternative to an Ocean credit card, please use this link to be taken straight to our online application form. We only ask for the information that we need in order to complete your application and this is minimal; most people will either know it already or have the information that we need close at hand.
To speak to us about making an application or for any other questions or queries that you might have do not hesitate to use the contact form on our contact us page. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as they can.