If you have been looking for a Think Money credit card alternative, then you may have just found the perfect solution in a loan product from us here at LoanPig. We specialise in providing short-term and payday loan products to individuals who need a quick and stress-free injection of cash. So for an alternative to a Think Money credit card, get your application started and see for yourself just why one of our loans is so much better for you and for your long-term financial health than a credit card.
A Think Money Credit Card Alternative
There are a great many reasons why a loan from us here at LoanPig is a safe, viable and in many ways a preferable alternative to a Think Money credit card. We will list for you below the top reasons as to why:
- With a LoanPig loan, you simply borrow the amount of money that you need or that your current situation calls for, you select how long you want to borrow the money for, make your repayments each month until the loan amount is paid off in full and that is it. No further obligations or contracts. With a Think Money card, you are essentially tied into it indefinitely.
- The APR % on this card is high (39.9%) which means that you could end up paying a lot more back on your card than you would do with a Think Money credit card alternative, such as a loan from us.
- Though this card is marketed towards those individuals out there who have a bad credit rating, you are more than likely to still need a higher credit score for a Think Money card than you are with a LoanPig loan. Furthermore, as a “credit builder” card, it may also be unsuitable for short-term emergency borrowing. Our loan products are perfect for emergency borrowing and you should think of us as an alternative to a Think Money credit card when you need an injection of cash in a hurry.
An Alternative To A Think Money Credit Card
As an alternative to a Think Money credit card we pride ourselves on the flexibility of our product offering and upon the wide range of uses that our loans have. We would generally recommend that you only use your payday loan or short-term loan in a financial emergency, however we are not able (and would not ever) enforce any rules, regulations or controls over how you spend your loan from us. Therefore, the choice is yours, however, as follows are a list of the most common financial emergencies that individuals need financial help from:
- Medical reasons such as needing to pay for private healthcare for an operation, or for a check-up. Also, dental emergencies such as loosing or chipping a tooth – this would require immediate attention and some specialist procedures are not covered by the NHS and would therefore incur great cost.
- To repair or replace essential household objects and appliances. The sorts of products covered under this area would be mainly in the kitchen, such as an oven, the fridge/freezer, microwave or kettle. This would also refer to the TV, the mobile phone or something similar (especially a vital or important children’s electronic device or toy, such as a tablet).
- For repairs to your car, or primary method of transport. If your car/bike is essential for travel to/from work, or if it is a large part of your work (in the instance of delivery drivers) then this is especially essential to have this addressed as soon as you can.
Why LoanPig For A Think Money Credit Card Alternative
Here at LoanPig, we are proud to be one of the most trusted and relied upon providers of payday and short-term loan products operating in the market today. We are also, additionally, a broker as well as a direct lender. What does this mean? This means that if we are for some reason unable to provide you with a loan ourselves directly, then we are equipped to liaise with our panel of U.K based and reputable lenders, who will hopefully be able to provide you with a Think Money credit card alternative in the form of a loan. We are also a fully FCA authorised lender, adhere to ethical best practices and run stringent checks on every applicant and application so if you are in a bad financial situation already, then we make sure that we don’t offer you more credit which could make your circumstances even worse.
Applying For Your Think Money Credit Card Alternative
We have made sure that the application process for your Think Money credit card alternative is as simple and as easy as possible. We have cut out all of the unnecessary facets of your application, so you can complete our form in good time and have your application sent over to us for consideration as soon as possible – we know that often time is absolutely of the essence and getting the money you need quickly can be vital. We only ask for the specific information that we need in order to complete our checks. We do have a basic set of eligibility criteria, and if you do meet these criteria then chances are you will be successful in securing a loan with us!
- You must be at least 18 years of age at the time at which your application is made – we cannot offer loans to those under the age of 18
- You must be a permanent resident of the United Kingdom
- You must be in a form of employment or be in a situation wherein you earn regular income each month, and on a consistent basis
- You must pass successfully the credit and affordability checks that we will run against your application – these are nothing to worry about and are far less restrictive as than the average credit card checks are
If you have any questions about our Think Money credit card alternative, or if you would like to speak to us about one of our loan products then please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, please feel free to email our team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.